Monday, May 14, 2012

Samy Salon Systems: Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying Hair Spray


I've been trying out different hair sprays and I was most excited about this one because one of my favorite youtube beauty girls mentioned this "Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying Hair Spray" She has super amazing/beautiful hair, so I was like "I MUST TRY!"
Her channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/everlong121/videos

The hair spray is really really nice!  The smell is not as strong as my normal TRESemme one.  I have wavy hair and just a  spray at the ends keeps my hair nice and wavy most of the day.  It can get a little hardening if you over spray but overall it was really nice.  I also tried it on my sister, who has super straight hair, that doesn't curl, and her hair lasted over 12 hours.  It might vary by what you do to your hair first because I did curl her hair first but it went down nicely.

The only negative thing is that it was $12 at ulta, pricey for a hair spray, but the bottle is large.
Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment