Thursday, April 2, 2015

NARS Creamy Concealer DUPE! with the Maybelline FIT Concealer

I currently wear the NARS Creamy Concealer in Medium2 Ginger, and I was on the search for the less expensive dupe. I found the Maybelline FIT me concealer and I think I found the perfect dupe for NARS in Ginger!

At first glance the NARS looks slightly lighter. Also the NARS texture on much more creamy verses the FIT me is much more liquidity. The FIT me also as a slightly more cool pink undertone and the NARS has a much warmer/neutral undertone. 

The NARS concealer as better lasting power, but overall they are both really good concealers! Definitely check out the FIT me if your on a budget! 

Nars Creamy Concealer: Here 
Maybelline FIT me: Here



NARS on the LEFT
Maybelline on the RIGHT




1 comment: