Wednesday, March 11, 2015

M.A.C 'Burgundy Times Nine' Eyeshadow Palette and 'Amber Times Nine' Eyeshadow Palette - SWATCHES

When I first saw these M.A.C. palettes I was super excited! The colors looked amazing on the Nordstrom website. I purchased the 'Burgundy Times Nine' Eyeshadow Palette and the 'Amber Times Nine' Eyeshadow Palette, both retail $40.

But a fair WARNING for those who did not see these palette's in person! Because they look amazing online however the palette is the size of a small normal M.A.C quad. 




Burgundy Times Nine



Shades include:
- Noir
- Honey Lust
- Quarry
- Antiqued
- Star Violet
- Haux
- Embark
- Sketch
- Poppyseed 

 TOP ROW

MIDDLE ROW 

 BOTTOM ROW


'Burgundy Times Nine' Eyeshadow Palette and VS. Normal Sized M.A.C Quad (eekk don't mind my dirty quad!)


'Amber Times Nine' Eyeshadow Palette



Shades include:
- Georgia Peach
- Cozy Grey
- Creative Copper
- Cork
- Ricepaper
- Kitties
- Aromatic
- Don’t Tell
- Pepper Please 


 TOP ROW

 MIDDLE ROW

 BOTTOM ROW




Overall..... I'm the sort of person who has only four M.A.C. full sized shadows, and I had none of the ones in this palette. Personally I'm in love with these! Because now I have 18 NEW M.A.C. shadows! LOL
So I think if your new to M.A.C. and trying things out, I think these are a great alternative for a decent price.

No comments:

Post a Comment