Monday, March 9, 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel | Swatches and Review

With all the craze of gel nail polish, I thought I would try these fairly new Miracle Gel nail polishes from Sally Hansen. These are gel with no light needed! Which is a plus for me!


 From Left to Right:

Top Coat, Bare Dare, Birthday Suit, Twiggy, and Pinky Promise




Top Coat: The Top Coat is really nice! I've been also using it as my top coat with other nail polishes and it has amazing lasting power.

Bare Dare: The lightest nude, more of a neutral beige
Birthday Suit: It has a slight pink tone beige
Twiggy: More of a gray toned beige
Pinky Promise: A beautiful baby pink but slightly darker.

Overall, I'm really liking these Gel polishes! They do last more days than other polishes and have good pigmentation.  I'm excited to see if they come out with new shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment